3/16/2010

Arrowroot - 10 Lb Bag / Box Each

Cheap Arrowroot - 10 Lb Bag / Box Each Review




Great product, it is the best for those of us diabettes, use it for myself and my family. They all like it better than flour. Use it for everything you use cornstarch or flour. I in my Fav's so that I can Reorder as needed, I was paying $ 11.45 a lb. my local "Health Food Store". Conversion chart for use are available online, a search for Converion chart Arrowroot. This seller ships Fastttttttttttttttt!
Happy cooking!
Mollyrose




Arrowroot - 10 Lb Bag / Box Each Feature


  • Kosher




Arrowroot - 10 Lb Bag / Box Each Overview


Arrowroot makes a great thickener for sauces, gravies and puddings. Use it in place of Wheat Flour or Cornstarch. It cooks up clear, with a smooth texture and virtually no taste. Arrowroot can also be used as a flour in some baking recipes.



*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Mar 16, 2010 16:35:09

No comments:

Post a Comment